THE PERFECT SAN DIEGO GETAWAY
Whether you're planning to stay a week, a month, or longer, you'll enjoy a full list of features and amenities designed for your comfort and convenience.
Comfort & Convenience
- 20 Amp and 30 Amp Electrical Services Provided
- 50 Amp is Available in Select Sites*
- Easy Freeway Access to all Parts of San Diego
- Full Hook-up Spaces with Concrete Parking Pads
- Pull-through Upgrades When Available
- Satellite Cable TV - EPIX Included
- Your Own Full-size Picnic Table Upon Request
- COMING SOON! Construction activities are underway on the Rose Creek Bikeway, a new 2.1-mile Class I bike path that is part of the Coastal Rail Trail, a 44-mile trail extending between the City of Oceanside and Santa Fe Depot in Downtown San Diego.
- The Rose Creek Bikeway will begin at the north end of Santa Fe Street and connect to the existing bike path at Damon Street and Mission Bay Drive, near the Mike Gotch Memorial Bridge over Rose Inlet.
- Complete Laundry Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Fully Equipped Community Kitchen
- Heated Pool and Spa - Year Round
- Large Recreation Room
- Ping Pong, Air Hockey and Electronic Dart Board
- Pool Table
- Restrooms include Showers with Private Dressing Rooms
- TV Lounge Area
* Please contact the office for our health and safety protocols due to COVID.